- 20 leaves of Collard Greens (separated evenly)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, sliced
- Cut the stems off of the collard greens
- Stack 10 at a time and roll them up like a rolling pin
- Cut very thin slices of the collards and set aside and repeat
- In heavy pan, heat olive oil and garlic until just smoking
- Throw in collards in and toss quickly.
- Constantly toss around for about 2-3 minutes until just starting to wilt and remove from heat
- Sprinkle a dash of sea salt, toss and serve.
Want to dress it up? Add almond slivers or craisins, or both!